- Epidemiology/Evidence Based Medicine - honors on the one and only exam and honors in the class.
- Genetics - just a pass on the one and only exam and high pass in the class overall. Both these classes are now done. Now on to the continuing classes.
- Behavior - high pass on the exam
- Fundamentals of Clinical Medicine - only a pass. This class is presented very differently than the other classes and I dramatically underestimated the difficulty. Need to rectify that.
- Pathology - high pass but they set the cutoff of honors at 93% so that's a hard target to hit.
- Pharmacology - ditto for this one. There were a couple math problems I just couldn't figure which probably kept me at high pass.
- Integrative Clinical Experience/Problem Based Learning - pure clinical based on cases we work through. Knocked this one out of the park with a straight up 100. We're also graded by the group facilitator on how we do in the group work. He told me I could've taught this class (it was mostly cardiovascular so I'd hope I could teach that after my years in industry) so needless to say I've got honors for this one.
October 21, 2011
Grades are finally in and the tally is: