September 1, 2009

Lunch

In my previous life, I would oftentimes workout during my lunch break. It would help to break up the day, refocus, and then let me sleep better that evening. Now at school, I don't have that luxury. So I'm trying to figure out what to do with my lunch break. There are tons of lectures that offer free food but there's only so much cheap pizza one can eat and I got my fill during college. And do I really want to sit in more lectures? Not really. You can see that I'm not a Type A driven persona typical of your doctor types. It often makes me wonder how I fit into this profession at all. Not likely that I'll socialize so I go outside and enjoy the towering live oaks near the school. I thought to read but I forgot my book in my car. I was pressed for time to blog, so this seemed like the perfect time to do it. It amazes me how often ideas come to me when I'm bored. Hell, that's how the idea to go back to med school arose. I was bored. Kinda stupid, in a way but there it is, nonetheless. And I'll have to find another time to exercise.

No comments: