Don't believe me? Just look at the stem cell protocol upon which my dad is about to imbark. By my count here's the chimeric monster they've created:
- An agent which is synthesized and is half mouse, half human.
- A derivative of the horrific mustard gas which slaughtered countless men in World War I.
- An agent which is collected from either a rat or horse.
- An agent synthesized completely artifically in a lab.
- An agent derived from a lowly bacterium in the soil.
- A mimic of an essential B vitamin.
- A peptide cloned from some human which was then inserted into the bacterium E. coli which then pumps it out to use in other humans.
- Blood from one human being pumped into another. How very vampire-like!
- And last, but definitely not least, stem cells from one living human harvested and given to another. The recipient no longer has his own blood!