January 1, 2012

reflection

     It's the New Year.  Society dictates that I set goals about what I want to accomplish.  To quote my son, 'Meh'.  My goal is large enough that I don't need anymore to look at.  I looked to the past instead.  I went back and looked at some of my older blog posts.  A cognitive dissonance rapidly set in, to say the least.  Who the hell is writing this?  Why the hell is the guy writing this?  What the hell does he hope to gain?  Surely, he's embellishing this.  But if he's not, he must've really loved his brother...and still loves his family.  What lunatic would continue down a medical path after this happens to his family?  He must be a glutton for punishment.  I think if I were that guy, I probably would've cracked by now...............Only, I am that guy.  B-I-Z-A-R-R-E.

No comments: